Monday, February 16, 2009

Dinosaur Museum





We finally made it to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. There are so many things to do here around where we live and it seems like we hardly ever take advantage of them! So after living in Utah for many many years, we finally went to the dinosaur museum. It was really fun and Audrey had a blast! She loved playing in the sand erosion table and in the big sandbox at the end. She cried and cried when we left and has been talking about it all day. This little outing got me so excited to go on some family vacations this year!!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

No Way! That is so funny we did the same thing. :) Matching pictures too. :) Did we eat breakfast at the same place? We ate at Cracker Barrel. Love your pics.

Emily said...

TP has this farm animals petting zoo that I went to a couple of times last summer and it is so fun. I bet Audrey would love it. I can't wait to take Eleyna this summer. Lets go together when the weather gets warm!

Des said...

I love it! I have wanted to go to the Museum too. Maybe this summer with Kale a little bit bigger. How are you doing? It is getting close! I know I totally have your movies still.Sorry it has been so long. I will get them burnt and bring them down. Besides, I want to see you before the new addition arrives. Talk to you soon!