Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Trap


Tessa 8 weeks old


Happy Mother's Day Mommy!


I swore that I wouldn't fall into the subsequent child picture trap. Alas, I believe I have. We have a zillion pictures of Audrey as a baby but hardly any of Tessa. It seems like the more children you have, the less and less pictures you take of them. My mom fell into the trap, and as the third child I barely have any baby pictures. The only ones I have are of me at like 1 year so I don't even know what I looked like as a baby. Maybe it is because you get so busy trying to keep your older kid from pulling out all of Papa's flowers that you can't sit down and have a photo shoot with #2. So here is my first attempt of trying to dig myself out of "the trap". Special thanks to Dad for his great photography skills.

4 comments:

Des said...

Isn't it crazy how that works! My poor brothers are the same, there are hardly any pictures of them. Poor middle kids :) She is so cute! I can't believe how big she already is! We need to get together again soon. School is almost out and then I have the whole summer to have play dates, yay! Hope all is well! Talk to you later!

Rebecca said...

Oh my, she is so cute!!!
I was wondering if you had some time this week, if you could get me some pictures of your wedding? I have been passing out my cards and I am trying to gather all the rest of the pictures. Thanks so much!

Ryan and Rikke said...

We're terrible friends for not doing this earlier. Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

They are so adorable. What a cute name too...Tessa! I love it. P.S. love your bangs!