Sunday, June 7, 2009

Saturday Morning in the Park






On Saturday we went to the Celebration of Arts at Pioneer Park. It was so much fun! I think I had more fun than Audrey. They had a ton of booths set up with crafts that you could make. Audrey and I made a puppet, a crown, a wand, paintings, a wood carving, glitter pens, maracas and Aud even got a little flower painted on her face. There were so many other booths that we didn't make it through them all. I wanted to keep going but everyone else in the family had had it. We quickly walked through the farmers market and the girls got some cute handmade flower clips for their hair. Audrey picked a green butterfly and Tessa got a little black flower. I couldn't believe all the yummy foods they had for sale as well. I tried some delicious honey butter that tastes more like carmel popcorn. It was so good that I had to buy a tub. I have been eating it constantly and I am going to make some homemade soup this week just so I can make cornbread with honey butter to go with it. What a super fun afternoon!

5 comments:

Melanie Henage said...

How fun!!! That looks like a great activity! Was it just that one Saturday or is it something they do every Saturday? Tessa is getting so big! She is just adorable - just like Audrey!

Laisa said...

Gees, now that we don't live in Provo - we definitely miss all the fun stuff. Okay - you can tell that I haven't read blogs in a while, cos I didn't even know you had another adorable girl....Tessa is so cute! Your family is so beautiful! :D

shannon said...

Your girls are so cute! I cant wait to have one:) Hey you should come check some of my girly stuff out. I have tons of new fun stuff! Its not up on my website yet though, so you should just come by! (if you want)

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Oh...my mouth is watering just thinking of that honey butter. That is my all time favorite food! Cornbread and Honey butter! Yum! Your girls are so adorable!

Andi said...

We haven't been at the Celebration of the Art for quite some time. It was a yearly tradition until we stop going. It's real fun event to attend with kids.