Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Years Resolution #1

This is the set up for Audrey's 4th Birthday Party- Vintage Butterfly Tea Party

So I decided that I would go for it and start my own craft blog. I have wanted to for a while, mostly to keep a record of the things that I have made... but I have been hesitant. What if I didn't have enough things to post about? What if I ran out of crafty ideas? What if? What if? Well the time has come to put all the timidness behind me. So hop on over and check out my new craft blog greylustergirl.blogspot.com. Oh Yea!

1 comment:

Des said...

Oh my gosh!!! You are so creative. I love the dolls and the tea party. I can't wait to have a girl and then you can show me how to make all of these fun thing!!! SO TALENTED!!!