It always seems like we have millions of pictures of Audrey and hardly any pictures of Jason and I. So When we were in Park City last weekend, we stole some time away and went and took some pictures of just the two of us.
Very Romantic! I don't know if I ever told you about my other new blog for moms! I know that you would have a lot of good ideas for it. the idea is for moms to come and get ideas and give as well. you can tell anyone about it and anyone is welcome to participate. the site is www.richfreshair.blogspot.com
What an adorable couple!! I just wish Andy & I were that photogenic (ha ha).
Hey Lisa - I loved your glitter pumpkins & just tried doing it.....but they didn't turn out like yours (ha ha). I used modge podge, but it dried so fast & it turned out splotchy. Oh well, the kids had fun! (ha ha)
lisa! hi! i am so glad you commented on my blog. you and jason look so great in these pics. how nice to have a little alone time. audrey is so adorable. i am excited for your little family too - congrats.
3 comments:
Very Romantic! I don't know if I ever told you about my other new blog for moms! I know that you would have a lot of good ideas for it. the idea is for moms to come and get ideas and give as well. you can tell anyone about it and anyone is welcome to participate. the site is www.richfreshair.blogspot.com
What an adorable couple!! I just wish Andy & I were that photogenic (ha ha).
Hey Lisa - I loved your glitter pumpkins & just tried doing it.....but they didn't turn out like yours (ha ha). I used modge podge, but it dried so fast & it turned out splotchy. Oh well, the kids had fun! (ha ha)
lisa! hi! i am so glad you commented on my blog. you and jason look so great in these pics. how nice to have a little alone time. audrey is so adorable. i am excited for your little family too - congrats.
Post a Comment