Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween



Audrey was a pirate princess for Halloween. She loved trick or treating so much. Whenever we would go to a home with an older women, she would yell "Hi Grandma!". At first she seemed to be in disbelief that people were just handing her candy, but she quickly embraced it.

3 comments:

Snyder Family said...

Hey Jason and Lisa,

It has been awhile. We have moved up on Grandview hill, so we are pretty close to you guys. We should get together sometime.

Laisa said...

What a cute Pirate Princess!....and it looks like she enjoyed that cupcake. I really love her skirt - I've never seen one with different colors, its too cute!!

Des said...

She is so cute!!! I love her costume! How are you? I really want to see you. Let's try and figure something out. Life is so crazy!!! we will do is soon! :)